SAVE TIME AND MONEY WHILE SUPPORTING REGIONAL PARKS!
The Pass pays for itself in 10 visits and all funds go directly towards maintaining and operating our beautiful 15,000 acre system. Annual Passes are valid for one year from date of purchase.
Where To Purchase Your Parks Annual Pass:
- American River Parkway Foundation Office, located at William B. Pond Recreation Area, M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Not open Sat. or Sun.
- At REI stores in Sacramento, Roseville and Folsom
- Patriot Bicycles in Fair Oaks
- Effie Yeaw Nature Center at Ancil Hoffman Park
- Regional Park offices and park kiosks
Pass Fees Are Based On Use:
- Vehicle + Trailer or oversized vehicle (over 22 feet): $100
- Vehicle + Horse trailer: $75
- Vehicle and small watercraft: $80