Support Regional Parks, Save Time and Money - Purchase Your Parks Annual Pass Today
Disabled Veteran/Prisoner of War Passes:
Qualified war veterans are eligible to use their State Disabled Veteran/Prisoner of War pass for free entry into all Sacramento County Regional Parks.
Low Income Passes (must be a Sacramento County resident):
Where to Purchase:
Sacramento County Regional Parks Office (Maintenance & Operations)
4040 Bradshaw Road, Sacramento CA 95827
If by mail - Please send a photocopy of your picture identification and proof of low-income.
Non-Senior qualifications (must reside in Sacramento County) :
- If receiving aid from Sacramento County Human Assistance, you must show:
- The Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card
- Picture identification must match the card bearer's name
- Applicant must show their Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card, picture identification and a NOA (Notice of Approval) Cal Fresh form (CF 377.1). Applicant must be named on the card and on the NOA, and the NOA must indicate that the applicant was approved and dated within the last 12 months.
- If receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for the aged, blind or disabled,
you must show:
- Picture identification. Must be 16 or over
- Approved Benefits Verification Form from the SSI benefits office. To get a copy of this form, please contact the Social Security Administration at 800-772-1213 or 916-381-9410, or visit the office at 8581 Folsom Boulevard, Sacramento CA 95826. Download the Social Security Express Service Income Verification Form.
- If receiving aid under the CalWORKS program under the provisions of W&I
11200 and covered under Medi-Cal Aid Codes 3A, 3C, 3E, 3G, 3H, 3L, 3M, 3N, 3P,
3R, 3U, 3W, 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 40 OR 42, you must show:
- Applicant must have their case worker at the County Human Assistance office provide the case number (including the two-digit Aid Code)
- County Human Assistance Department date stamp and case worker signature
- Picture identification
Senior Qualifications (must reside within Sacramento County):
- 65 years or older
- Total monthly net income from all sources, including Social Security and any old age assistance payments must not not exceed $927 for a single person or $1729 combined monthly net income for married persons or registered domestic partners. Applicants must show:
- A Reduced Fee License issued by the State Department of Fish and Game; or
- SSA Form 2458 (from Social Security); or
- A current Medi-Cal card; and
- Picture identification with proof of age
Medicare does not qualify for a low income pass since it is based on age and not upon income.